Advocacy Learning Center Now Accepting Applications
Embark on an interactive and transformative journey with advocacy groups across the country to explore our collective roots and renew our efforts to end violence against women and children.
Whether we work with those who have been sexually assaulted, battered, or stalked, or with women who are trafficked or prostituted, we share the same vision:
An end to violence against women. We may advocate in different ways but the questions we ask are the same.
Where does this violence come from? What can we do to end it?
During this 18-month journey, organizations will have access to:
- 9 days of intensive in-person training with ALC faculty and staff
- Monthly support and critical thinking webinar sessions
- Quarterly keynote lectures from thinkers, practitioners, researchers, writers and activists
- 2 independent study courses
- 1 site visit to an innovative program working for social change/social justice
- Free individualized technical assistance
Application Deadline: April 18, 2016TAGS: